A College of Schools
Pre Prep – Reception to Year 2
Prep – Year 3 to Year 6
Middle School – Year 7 – Year 9
Upper School – Year 10 – Year 11
Sixth Form – Year 12 – Year 13
Liverpool College converted to Academy Status in September 2013. We educate children from 4 – 18 years old and welcome applications from parents both within and outside the Liverpool area.
The school is heavily oversubscribed and admission to year groups other than Reception, Year 7 and Year 12 is rare although we do hold “In Year Application” waiting lists for Years 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9 & 10.
ADMISSIONS POLICY 2022
You can download the admissions policy for September 2022 entry here
ADMISSION APPEaLS 2022
YEAR 7 ADMISSION APPEAL TIMETABLE:
- Tuesday 1 March 2022 - parents will hear from their local authority regarding the school allocated to their child.
- Wednesday 6 April 2022 - deadline for submitting your appeal to Liverpool College.
- Monday 6th June 2022 to Friday 10th June 2022 - date for appeal hearings
RECEPTION APPEAL TIMETABLE:
- Tuesday 19th April 2022 - parents will hear from their local authority regarding the school allocated to their child.
- Wednesday 18th May 2022 - deadline for submitting your Appeal to Liverpool College.
- Week commencing 4th July 2022 - provisional date for appeal hearings.
ADMISSIONS POLICY 2023
You can download the admissions policy for September 2023 entry here
PLEASE NOTE THAT FROM ADMISSIONS 2023 THERE WILL BE NO FAIR BANDING TEST FOR ENTRY INTO YEAR 7
After Easter we will publish Information Booklets for September 2023 Admissions and plans for any OPEN EVENTS.
Local Authority Information
Details about admissions can also be found on Liverpool local authority’s school admission website information pages – please click here.