The LCA+ curriculum aims to create:
- learners who know more and remember more than the national curriculum and the examination and testing content and specification require;
- engaged learners who are developing better moral, physical, spiritual, emotional and social habits and dispositions;
- fluent and confident writers and readers;
- purposeful learners able to use numeracy and critical thinking skills to ask questions and solve problems;
- passionate learners who know how they learn and who love to learn.
LCA CURRICULUM OVERVIEW - 2023-24 ACADEMIC YEAR
key stage 5 SUBJECT OVERVIEWS
Click on the links below to access information about the curriculum in each subject.
Key Stage 5 refers to the curriculum in Chapters (years) 12-13 . For information about the curriculum in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 please click here.
|LCA Strand||Curriculum Implementation Summary||Secondary Phase 'Subject on a page'|
|Business||Business (6th form only)|
|Economics||Economics (6th Form only)|
Further details about the post 16 curriculum and programme in the Sixth Form can also be found in the information booklet on the Sixth Form admissions page.
LC+ CURRICULUM OVERVIEW - 2023-24 ACADEMIC YEAR
Click on the links below to read the LC+ curriculum overview for each Chapter.