The curriculum aims to create:
- learners who know more and remember more than the national curriculum and the examination and testing content and specification require;
- engaged learners who are developing better moral, physical, spiritual, emotional and social habits and dispositions;
- fluent and confident writers and readers;
- purposeful learners able to use numeracy and critical thinking skills to ask questions and solve problems;
- passionate learners who know how they learn and who love to learn.
The majority of the Sixth Form study 3 subjets from a list of more than 20 A-levels and BTECs.
Details of the courses in each year group:
Further details about the post 16 curriculum and programme in the Sixth Form can also be found in the information booklet on the Sixth Form admissions page.